Friday, June 23, 2023

July 2023 Scripture Writing Plan

 This time I chose to do things a little differently. I would like for us to search the scriptures a little each day. Don’t worry! It will only add a little more time to the writing or reading and you don’t have to do it. God said so many times in the Bible how we are to treat one another and what to do if we wrong one another. I want to focus on how much he commands us to love and treat one another with care. So, my proposal is for us to look at the scriptures before and after these and maybe write a little about what we feel God is teaching us. If you don’t do it I won’t even know so don’t feel pressured. I just thought it would be a good way to put a little extra study in and for us to focus on this for the month of July.

Here is the link  to the plan and if that doesn't work you can copy and paste it into your browser  file:///H:/Scripture%20Writing%20Plan/July%202023/July%202023%20Scripture%20Writing%20Plan.pdf
If that doesn't work you can click on the picture below and save it to your device. 


No comments:

Post a Comment