Sunday, January 23, 2022

February 2022 Scripture Writing Plan Self-Control

Self-control is something we could all use a little more of at times. There are many instances in our lives that could have turned out differently if we had used it. So, for this month I chose some of the verses that talk about it to help focus on it more.

 To get the plan you can right-click on the picture and save it to your device. On some devices, you can even right-click and print right from this page. You can also get a copy of the plan by copying this link address and pasting it in a new window or tab here or copy this and paste it file:file:///C:/Users/beave/OneDrive/Desktop/Scripture%20Writing%20Plan/February%202022/February%202022%20Scripture%20Writing%20Plan.pdf

If you are on Instagram you can find me here on My Instagram and if you post your writing and use the hashtag #scripturewritingwithkat I can see it along with everyone else who follows the hashtag. 

If you want to see how I use my planner for a scripture writing journal you can see that on my main  YouTube channel, here is  My channel and here is my planner channel

If you ever have any questions please don't hesitate to leave a comment or send me an email here My email

Don't hesitate to share this with others if you would like to as well. Thank you for reading and I hope this helps you as much as it helps me.





3 comments:

  1. Thank you for making this. I ran into the concept of scripture writing and thought it was a great idea but the company presenting it was selling cute little books to write in and I just was not into spending that kind of money on it. I was so happy to see your post on insta saying you had a plan set up. And what a great topic! Thank you again for doing this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are the very first person to comment on my blog and I had to figure out how to reply! Thank you so much for joining me. This is my fourth year making them and I have no plans of ever charging for them. I haven't been putting them on this blog for as long as I have been making them but the way I was doing it in the beginning wasn't the best. I am not sure this is either but I think it works well. If you ever have a topic you would like me to make a plan on I can try. It might take me some time to search and study but I am always up for great ideas to get us into God's word more and if someone needs me to search scripture on a particular subject I am all for it.

      Delete
    2. I also noticed I made a mistake and left out one of the scriptures but I have fixed it now. I hope you haven't printed it but if you have you could just write it on the 28th, it is Proverbs 21:23 and should have been number 19. I am so sorry I thought I checked better than I did.

      Delete