Friday, February 19, 2021

March 2021 Scripture Writing Plan

Hello everyone, today I am sharing the March 2021 scripture writing plan that I have created for us. For March I chose scriptures that I hope would prepare our hearts for Resurrection Sunday. They are scriptures about Jesus and Resurrection as well as Christian Living.  

To get the plan you can right-click on the picture and save it to your device. On some devices, you can even right-click and print right from this page. You can also get a copy of the plan by clicking here.

If you are on Instagram you can find me here My Instagram and if you post your writing and use the hashtag #scripturewritingwithkat I can see it along with everyone else who follows the hashtag. 

If you want to see how I use my planner for a scripture writing journal you can see that on my YouTube channel, here is  My channel

If you ever have any questions please don't hesitate to leave a comment or send me an email here My email

Don't hesitate to share this with others if you would like to as well. Thank you for reading and I hope this helps you as much as it helps me.



No comments:

Post a Comment