Wednesday, November 18, 2020

December 2020 Scripture Writing Plan




Hello everyone, today I am sharing the December 2020 scripture writing plan that I have created for us. I have been studying prophecy a lot lately and thought it was a great time to do a plan on some prophecy and the Birth of Jesus. This is not all there is to learn from scripture about Jesus, I mean, the entire Bible points to Jesus. I just chose enough to write one a day. 
 I am trying to do this a new way since there have been changes to the other way I shared it. You should be able to copy the picture below and either save it or print it from here. You just right click on the picture and open it in a new tab or choose from other options you have on your device. Please let me know if this works. 



No comments:

Post a Comment